A big part of our practice is focused on helping women create security for themselves, their families and their retirement. At our educational events about retirement enlightenment, I spend a good amount of time discussing the challenges single women face as well as married women who are more likely to spend several years in retirement without their spouse. A common concern shared by many women is how they will fare with complex portfolios that require focused attention, something that is likely being done together and with the help of advisors. The challenges of managing a complex portfolio of equities or bonds gets more difficult with age. We help men and women give serious consideration about how difficult this process might be at 80 or 90 years old. Once people come to learn about the simplicity and the guarantees of longevity income annuities, they begin to shift their assets from more risky equities and bonds to no-risk guaranteed income contracts.
Life Insurance Awareness Month
The Big DaySeptember 1, 2018
46 days to go.
- Choose Us
- Income & Annuities
- The SAFEST Guaranteed, Lifetime Income Solution – Everything Guaranteed!
- 10 Risk Proof Retirement Tips
- The Longevity Story
- Customize Your Annuity With Innovative “Apps” or Riders.
- Does Your Retirement Plan Provide You With Enough Guaranteed Lifetime Income?
- How To Save Your Retirement?
- Women Face Unique Threats In Retirement – CNBC’s Epperson On Why Annuity Should Be Part Of Plan
- Everyday Tips For Longevity In Retirement.
- 3 Simple Questions To Ask Yourself About Retirement
- Life Insurance
- Life Insurance Without Commission Means Better Value.
- Life Insurance Premium Financing – Does It Make Sense?
- The Incredible Value of Life Insurance – Nothing Else Can Do This…
- How Much Life Insurance Should You Buy?
- Insurance Industry Must Do Better.
- Easing the Transition of Your Business – Life Cycle Planning
- 7 Helpful Tips to Review Life Insurance
- Is Your Universal Life Insurance Policy Keeping You Awake?
- Medicare Supplement
- Privacy Terms